Village of Merton
VILLAGE OF MERTON
Bridlewood Estates Subdivision
Bridlewood Estates is a boutique subdivision nestled in the midst of “Lake Country” offering custom and semi-custom homes set on large lots on the site of the former Milwaukee Polo Club. Consisting of just 6 lots, this community offers the private retreat you’ve been searching for.
The community is surrounded by seven acres of dedicated open space, and is situated beside the Ice Age and Bugline Trails. The Ice Age Trail is a thousand-mile footpath that travels through some of the state’s most beautiful natural areas. Residents will also have convenient access to The Village of Merton’s extensive walking path system.
Features of Bridlewood Estates Include:
- Protective covenants
- Private boutique community that allows outbuildings
- Access to Merton’s hiking path system
- Arrowhead School District
Victory Homes of Wisconsin Homesites:
- Lot #1 – 1.28 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $189,900
- Lot #2 – 1.25 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $192,900
- Lot #3 – 1.25 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $199,900
- Lot #4 – 6.2 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: Contact VCI – Victory Homes of Wisconsin Model coming soon!
- Lot #5 – 1.25 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $199,900
- Lot #6 – 1.26 Acres — Exposure: None — List Price: $189,900
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: Located in the Town of Merton between County Trunk Hwy E and Dorn Rd on the south side of Hwy. VV.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.