Town of Middleton
TOWN OF MIDDLETON
Pioneer Pointe Subdivision
Pioneer Pointe, located in the highly desirable Town of Middleton, is a new golf course residential development with amenities that are unparalleled to the surrounding communities and neighborhoods. The subdivision will feature 89 single family lots intertwined throughout a 13 hole par three golf course. Each hole on the course will vary in length and difficulty but will still allow golfers of all abilities the opportunity to get out and enjoy a truly unique experience.
The home sites at Pioneer Pointe offer many different options for exposure and unparalleled views of the golf course. The mill rate for the Town of Middleton versus the surrounding cities is up to 30% less which means you can have more home for the money as to the assessment.
Features of Pioneer Pointe Include:
- Golf course community
- Close to the beltline, shopping and restaurants
- Neighborhood clubhouse with pools, splash park, tennis, pickle ball and restaurant, exercise facility
- Middleton / Cross Plains School District
Victory Homes of Wisconsin Homesites:
- Lot #23— .57 Acres — Exposure: Partial — List Price: $249,900
- Lot #76— .57 Acres — Exposure: Partial/Potential Full — List Price: $249,900
- Lot #83— .57 Acres — Exposure: Partial — List Price: $249,900
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: Beltline to Mineral Point Rd – go west on Mineral Point Rd. Go West to Welcome Dr – go south on Welcome Dr. Take next left, Manistee Way, and go east to Colonial Way.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.