Village of Merton
VILLAGE OF MERTON
Stone Ridge Subdivision
Stone Ridge features 73 homesites on more than 130 acres of rolling hills and pristine forests. 25 acres has been dedicated to park land and open space, with nature paths and paved bike paths. The community was designed to optimize the topography, views and natural setting, and create unique and desirable homesites. This planning and forethought has resulted in the majority of lots providing full or partial exposures, many lots with views for miles (even to Holy Hill), and a few estate sized lots.
Features of Stone Ridge Include:
- Protective covenants
- Many lots with exposures and stunning views, several estate sized lots
- Access to Merton’s hiking path system
- Arrowhead School District
Victory Homes of Wisconsin Homesites:
- Lot #40 – 52,223 Sq. Ft. — Exposure: Full — List Price: Contact VCI – Future Site of Victory Homes of Wisconsin’s 2022 MBA Parade of Homes Model
Other Available Homesites:
- Lot #1 – 42,000 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $124,900
- Lot #6 – 56,000 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $135,900
- Lot #7 – 68,000 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $137,900
- Lot #8 – 46,000 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $142,900
- Lot #9 – 46,000 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $143,900
- Lot #15 –46,500 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $144,900
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: Follow I-94 W to WI-16 W. Take exit 184 for County Rd. KE/Jungbluth Rd. Turn right onto County Rd. KE/Jungbluth Rd. Turn right onto Waukesha K. Turn left onto Co Hwy KE. Turn right onto Ainsworth Rd. Subdivision will be on the left.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.