Village of Sussex
VILLAGE OF SUSSEX
Hidden Hills Subdivision
Hidden Hills is a 39 lot subdivision located in the Village of Sussex. Beautiful trees and rolling hills lend to a tranquil and scenic setting. With architectural controls to protect home values, easy access from Good Hope Rd. to Hwy 41/45, full improved ½ acre lots with sewer and water, this subdivision provides a truly unique opportunity for the lifestyle you deserve and your family will love to call home.
Features of Hidden Hills Include:
- Fully improved lots with municipal sewer and water
- Many lots with exposures and wooded backdrops
- Proximity to Bugline Trail & Pewaukee Lake
- Hamilton School District
Victory Homes of Wisconsin Homesites:
- Lot #3 – 23,280 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $139,900
- Lot #4 – 22,425 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $149,900
- Lot #9 – 20,602Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $137,400
- Lot #29 – 21,784 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $149,900
- Lot #37 – 20,478 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $129,900 – Allan Builders’ Charleston 2018 MBA Parade Model is located at this site (Model for Sale)
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: I-45, exit Good Hope. West on Good Hope. North on Maple Ave.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.