Hidden Lake Estates
City of Brookfield
CITY OF BROOKFIELD
Hidden Lake Estates Subdivision
Hidden Lake Estates is located in Brookfield and offers 10 homesites, all offering partial or full exposures. Brookfield offers a wealth of recreational experiences including seven outstanding golf courses, an outdoor roller–blade park and many scenic bike trails. The School District of Elmbrook consists of six elementary schools, two middle schools, two high schools and one special education school, in addition to a variety of private school options. Brookfield has a quiet, suburban feel that emanates throughout the entirety of the city; however, its proximity to Milwaukee makes Brookfield an exciting place to live. Less than a 15 mile drive takes Brookfield residents to Milwaukee to experience a wealth of sports teams, museums and other attractions. Hidden Lake Estates is a premiere neighborhood and is a sought after subdivision to raise a family.
Features of Hidden Lake Estates Include:
- Min. Size: 2,800 Sq. Ft. Ranch
- Min. Size: 3,600 Sq. Ft. Two-Story
- Lot Size: 25,015 sq. ft. to 39,068 sq. ft.
- Municipal Sewer & Water
- Elmbrook School District
- Front elevation must have minimum 75% stone, brick or stucco
- Protective Covenants
Victory Homes of Wisconsin Homesites:
- Lot #1 – 26,663 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $289,900
- Lot #3 – 25,819 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $329,900
- Lot #7 – 26,485 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $329,900
- Lot #9 – 26,576 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: Full – List Price: $309,900
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: 41/45 North, exit on W. North Ave., West on W. North Ave. to Lilly Rd. North Lilly Rd. to community entrance on the right.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.