Village of Summit
VILLAGE OF SUMMIT
Interlaken Village Subdivision
Interlaken Village is an exclusive neighborhood in Summit that will feature 26 estate sized homesites. There are 12 homesites in Phase I that are ready for you to build your dream home. To offer greater privacy, berms with extensive landscaping will be installed the full length of the neighborhood. A generous amount of permanently preserved green space provides an enjoyable and relaxing environment. Take a walk or a bike ride on the neighborhood trails which are located next to the Waukesha County Trail System. Discover how Interlaken Village will offer homeowners a truly unique living experience today!
Features of Interlaken Village Include:
- Homesites approximately 3/4 Acre
- Protective Covenants
- Municipal sewer and private well
- Oconomowoc School District
- Lot #1 – 26,040 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $144,900
- Lot #4 – 26,355 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $149,900
- Lot #5 – 26,193 Sq. Ft. – Exposure: None – List Price: $154,900
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: I-94 to Sawyer Road – Exit 283. Travel North on Sawyer Road to Henning Drive. East on Henning Drive to the Interlaken Village subdivision entrance on your right.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.