Village of Merton
VILLAGE OF MERTON
Prairie Hollow Subdivision
Build your dream home in one of Lake Country’s finest subdivisions in the historic Stone Bank area. 1 acre lots with 60 acres of preserved prairie lands. A ‘country’ feel with a convenient location! Nestled among 60 acres of serene landscape, Prairie Hollow is surrounded by wild flowers and natural prairie grass Arrowhead school district.
Features of Prairie Hollow Include:
- Homesites approximately 1 to 1.06 Acre
- Protective Covenants
- 60 Acres of preserved prairie lands
- Arrowhead School District
- Lot #4 – 1.64 Acre – Feature: Large corner lot- List Price: $94,900
- Lot #13 – 1.0 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $89,900
- Lot #16 – 1.04 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $94,900
- Lot #29 – 1.18 Acre – Feature: Cul-de-sac – List Price: $112,900
- Lot #32 – 1.26 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $108,900
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: Hwy. 16 to Hwy. C (Exit 179). North on Hwy. C to Hwy. K. West 1/4 mile on Hwy. K to Stone Bank Rd. North 2 miles on Stone Bank Rd. to subdivision.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.