White Oak Conservancy
Town of Delafield
TOWN OF DELAFIELD
White Oak Conservancy Subdivision
A premiere residential community offering improved single family home sites. Enjoy the gently rolling hills of the Kettle Moraine in harmony with nature. With almost 70 acres of preserved space, White Oak Conservancy awaits you and your family. Located close to local shopping, schools, churches and recreational activities, White Oak Conservancy in the Town of Delafield offers everything you need to build the home of your dreams.
Features of White Oak Conservancy Include:
- Located just minutes from beautiful Lake Nagawicka, the Kettle Moraine State Forest, Ice Age Trails, walking & bike trails
- Private Well and Septic
- Protective Covenants
- Kettle Moraine School District
- Lot #1 – 1.26 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $190,000
- Lot #2 – 1.15 Acre – Exposure: None – List Price: $190,000
- Lot #5 – 1.13 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $199,900
- Lot #11 – 1.0 Acre – Exposure: Partial – List Price: $200,000
- Lot #27 – 1.08 Acre – Exposure: None – List Price: $205,000
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: I-94 West exit Cty Road C/Genesee St. toward Delafield. South on C to Hwy 18. West on Hwy 18 to Cushing Park Rd. to subdivision entrance.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.