Town of Westport
TOWN OF WESTPORT
Carriage Ridge Subdivision
Carriage Ridge remains one of the most unique and exciting developments offered in Dane County. This upscale residential subdivision boasts a quiet, picturesque setting adjacent to Waunakee and just minutes to Madison, Dane County Regional Airport and Middleton. The neighborhood offers various nature and bike trails, ponds, fishing, mature trees, and serene green space. Large lots with rolling terrain and topographic changes caters to a variety of home styles. Residents may bring their own home builder, making each home as unique as its owner.
Features of Carriage Ridge Include:
- Fully improved lots with municipal sewer and water
- Two neighborhood ponds with fountains, mature trees and wooded areas, green spaces that are part of a conservancy
- Lower Westport taxes
- Top-rated Waunakee schools
- Miles of trails to enjoy walking, hiking, jogging and cross country skiing throughout the development
- Equestrian owners and enthusiasts will enjoy the many riding trails and access to private stables
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: I-94 to WIS-19 west. Take WIS-19 west WIS-113 South. Go South on WIS-113 to Arboretum Dr, turn right (west). Take Arboretum Dr to Mill Rd, turn left on Mill Rd. (south). Take Mill Rd to S Woodland Dr and turn left (south). Drive on S Woodland Dr until you reach Peaceful Valley Pkwy, turn right (west). Drive until Cottontail Dr, turn left (south). Take two blocks and turn right (west) onto Derby Downs Dr.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.