Town of Verona
TOWN OF VERONA
Twin Rock Subdivision
Rich in history, Twin Rock sits on the former Twin Rock Dairy site. Twin Rock Dairy was established in 1919 by Christian and Barbara Zurbuchen, who named the farm after a pair of rock outcroppings on the property. The Zurbuchen family continued to live on the farm until they sold the property in 2019. The Twin Rock development was planned and built in the shadows of the original farmhouse and barn, which bears the development’s namesake. The rocks that inspired Twin Rock Dairy’s name remain to this day, and a new road, Twin Rock Road, pays homage to the Zurbuchens’ legacy.
Features of Twin Rock Include:
- Protective covenants
- 19 miles to Middleton
- Live the “country life” with access to nearby parks, golf, shopping and restaurants
- Verona area school district
Victory Homes of Wisconsin Homesites:
- Lot #3 – 1.73 Acres – Exposure: Partial – List Price: SOLD
- Lot #7 – 1.85 Acres – Exposure: Full – List Price: Contact VCI — Victory Homes of Wisconsin’s Melrose Model Coming Soon!
- Lot #8 – 1.55 Acres – Exposure: Full — List Price: SOLD
- Lot #17 – 1.89 Acres — Exposure: Full — List Price: SOLD
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions: I-94 to WI-30 (follow signs for Madison). Use the left lane to take exit 240A to merge onto I-39 S/I-90 E toward Janesville. Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 142A to merge onto US-12 W/US-18 W toward Madison. In 8.6 miles, take exit 258 toward US-151 S/US-18 W. Keep left, follow signs for US-151 S and merge onto US-151 S/US-18 W. Turn left on Spring Rose Road. Subdivision will be about a mile on the left.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.