City of New Berlin
CITY OF NEW BERLIN
Autumn Trace Subdivision
Be one of the first to reserve your lot in Autumn Trace, site of the 2024 MBA Parade of Homes. Homesites in Autumn Trace are expected to be available in the spring of 2024. This community will offer 19 luxury homesites, sized at 3/4 acres, in a conservation community.
One of the highlights of New Berlin is the New Berlin park system, with 845 acres of parks and conservancy areas, includes a wide range of recreational uses for all seasons, including soccer, biking, playgrounds, cross-country skiing, walking, and golfing. Autumn Trace is close to shopping, movies and restaurants; minutes from I-43 leading you into Milwaukee, and serviced by New Berlin School District. Autumn Trace in New Berlin is a premiere neighborhood for your family to build your new home. Please contact us for a site walk today.
Features of Autumn Trace Include:
- 19 Luxury homesites available
- Lot Size: Approx. 3/4 acre
- New Berlin School District
- Protective Covenants
Victory Homes of Wisconsin Homesites:
- Lot #10 — .76 Acres — Exposure: Left Rear – Partial, Right Rear- Full — List Price: Accepted Offer
- Lot #13 — .75 Acres — Exposure: Full — List Price – Contact VCI – Future Victory Homes’ MBA Parade Model
- Lot #15 — .75 Acres — Exposure: Left Rear – Full, Right Rear- Partial — List Price: $279,900
- Lot #16 — .80 Acres — Exposure: Full — List Price: $274,900
Contact Victory Homes of Wisconsin for Current Pricing and Homesite Availability
Directions – Take I-43 and exit on S. Moorland Rd. Drive north on S. Moorland Rd. to W. Beloit Rd. Turn left on W. Beloit Rd. and continue to S. Calhoun Rd. Turn Right on S. Calhoun Rd. to the entrance of the subdivision on the right.
Contact us for Neighborhood Information
Contact us today for a neighborhood tour or additional options to visit.